Away With The Old


I'm so excited this morning! I'm excited because I can feel the womb of awesome expectations this this comes with.

Joy bubbles on my inside. It was a tough and rough ride in 2016. Some of us came off that train with scars, tears and experiences we'd rather not have had.

Don't let that mar 2017 for you. See, it's a fresh page, a blank cheque, waiting for you to fill it out. Don't limit your withdrawing power, the possibilities are endless. It's a clean slate, write upon it what you desire. 




I'm not the girl that walked out of 2016. All baggage and weights were dropped off in that year. This is a refreshed me and I look forward to a spectacular 2017. Cast away the old, take on a fresh cloak.

Are you willing to take this challenge?


Welcome to January! 
Welcome to a new year!

Comments

Popular Posts