Musing; Gratitude

 

I love beginnings! A new start opens one to endless opportunities and as long as you can maximize it, the possibilities are endless. Yes, I love beginnings!

There's no better way to start this year than on a note of gratitude. In the United States, the month of January is a month of gratitude. Isn't that awesome! No one ever gets it wrong being grateful. 

I'm deeply grateful to God, my Father, my Friend, my Lover, my All. I am, because He is. I'm here because of Him. Words cannot accurately describe how deeply my thanks run.


Family, they say, is everything. A load of thanks to my family members, they have been wonderful. Through several dark tunnels, we have gone, and emerged on the other side victorious. Friends are the spice of life, and I've got the best. For the support, encouragement, criticisms, suggestions, love, from and of my friends, thank you guys! And, to you, dear blog visitor, I'm grateful. Thank you for stopping by here, thank you for taking time to read and share my posts, thank you for commenting. Without you, I have no blog. You have made it worthwhile.

Gratitude should be an attitude, not a seasonal 'ceremony'. Look around you today, you have too much to be thankful for, you only need to think deep. Seize the opportunity of this beautiful beginning to start off your year on a thankful note, you'll be glad you did. 

And, did you know that January born are the world's 'awesomest'?! You didn't? Oh, now you know! 

Comments

Popular Posts