The Thousandth Post

I realised with excitement that this post you're reading is the one thousandth on this blog! I didn't see us getting here this fast. 


Every step of the way has been encouraging, because of you, dear reader, you who keeps coming back and giving referrals of our link to your friends and circle of influence. Thank you all so much. This is a great spot to say thank you to some special people who have been of tremendous support to me on this journey. My mom, Tomini and Doyin, I can't thank you enough. Thank you for walking this road with me.

So, how do we mark one thousand? Ask me whatever question you want to know about me in the comment section and I promise to get to it in the course of the day. I would love to respond in real time, but duty calls. I don't promise to answer all questions however. If the question is not fit for a public family friendly forum, I will not answer it.


Let's roll!

Comments

Popular Posts