Musing; It's Thanksgiving!

America has an official holiday - to give thanks. We may disagree with that nation on quite a number of issues, but on this, I stand with America. Of the 365(6) days in a year, taking one out to show gratitude is not too much.


I am grateful . . .

Just a few short years ago, I was on the verge of giving up. Mercy and grace found me. I was given a fresh start, I was given a voice.

For life, I'm grateful.
For great health, I'm grateful.
For a sound mind, I'm grateful.
For second chances, I'm grateful.
For family, I'm grateful.
For friends, I'm grateful.
For old relationships and new ones, I'm grateful.
For laughter, I'm grateful.
For the air I breathe, I'm grateful.
For functioning senses, I'm grateful.
For colour, I'm grateful.
For sweet scents, I'm grateful.
For hope, I'm grateful.
For joy, I'm grateful.
For pets, I'm grateful.
For love all around, I'm grateful.
For relieving tears, I'm grateful.
For deep laughter, I'm grateful.
For pain, I'm grateful.
For comfort, I'm grateful.
For food, I'm grateful.
For water, I'm grateful.
For the beauty of life, I'm grateful.
For the hope of eternity, I'm grateful.
For the priceless gift of salvation, I'm grateful.

Count your blessings, name them one after the other. Ignore what isn't working, celebrate what is.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular Posts